Join us on Saturday, December 10th, from 10:00 until 2:00 for our Second Holiday Market to Support our Local Artists and UU Church.
6400 New Watermelon Road
North of the Spillway on Your Left
We will open our church for a second year in a row to support our local artists and welcome our greater community into our fellowship hall at this special time of the year.
You will be able to buy all the things you will need for the holidays– gifts, stocking stuffers, Mennonite bread, baked goods, poinsettias’, etc. We will be selling soup, chili, bread and drinks to restore the body. Our Church will be filled with the sounds and smells of Christmas. So please join us.
Here is a list of our vendors at time of posting:
1. Fred Mitchell – Potter and Ceramic Tile coasters – Pottery and Tiles
2. Sylvia Parker – Tallulah Moonlight Jewels – Jewelry
3. Ann Franklin – Frankie Lamar Pottery – Pottery
4. Celia O’Kelley – Celia O’Kelley Jewelry – Jewelry
5. Laura Clark – Sweet Home Chicago – Jams, Jellies and such
6. Mike Adams – Photography by Mike Adams – Photography
7. Young/Olchman – Fab Felted
8. Melissa Barksdale – Caledonia Cloths – Weaving
9. Brenna Sweetman – Jewelry
10. Joyce Cochran – Arts and Prints
Our church tables will be filled with all sorts of giving items:
1. Hand-made goods like Christmas ornaments, baskets, hand warmers, picture notecards.
2. Red, white, and pink poinsettias for the holiday table.
3. Casseroles to buy and baked goods such as fudge, brownies and cookies.
4. Mennonite bread to include: their delicious dinner rolls; perfect wheat, cinnamon and sourdough bread as well as pumpkin, poppy, banana nut bread, and Amish friendship breads in large and small loaves. Buy some for you and some for others.
We will have everything you will need to finish off your Christmas list so you can relax and enjoy the spirit of the season. Please do come.